Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wednesday never seemed so amazing!!

Wednesdays are just completely amazing to me. It signifies the middle of a long week and goin into the end of the week. And dude, this weekend i sgonna be a great one. Saturday especially. Saturday is one of our infamous "girls day". Two of my best friends and I are havin a girls day. I dunno what I would do without those two girls. Which two you ask? Geneva and Robin of course.





Geneva has been there with me since the start pretty much. She's been there through thick and thin and that's not just some cliche kinda crap. She really has. Since my cousin died to this very day. She's been through it all!!! We have had our ups and downs and turn arounds. It's just part of learnin who your true friends are. You can tell that your friend is a true friend when they are going through their own struggles and they still help you through yours. Geneva has been that person. Everytime things happen in my life, she's there to give words of advice and with wisdom beyond her years, I normally take it. She's definitly a beast. I am definitly grateful.





And then Robin. Can't forget Robin. She's, of course, my accountability partner. We have some of the dumbest inside jokes and some of the weirdest things that we do on impulse. It's just what we do. When times get tough. She cracks out the Bible and makes me realize the things that are the most important in my life. Not those petty boy problems or what so and so said about me...at a church!! But it's whatever. She's always there to give me a laugh at the horrible "white girl ghetto" thing she does. She cracks me up. "Was that off the top of your head?" haha. good times.


I love my girls to death. They keep my head on my shoulders. There's more to come from my other friends. They're pretty beast, too! I can't forget my guys either.


No comments:

Post a Comment