Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 2:Miserable...or so I thought.

First of all, lemme shout out a Happy Birthday, to one of my big brothers, Jeremiah!! Happy Birthday Lucious. haha.



So, today, I realize that rain makes you more miserable when you are already miserable enough. I don't know if I am the only person that thinks that way or has experienced it, but it's true. Yesterday, I was completely and utterly miserable. Why? Because, i missed my family. I live with my family,right? Yes, I do, but I grew up without one of the most important things a little girl should never miss, A father. It kinda didn't matter to me so much when i was younger, other than the fact that I missed a bunch of daddy-daughter stuff, but, other than that, I was completely fine. Now, as a seventeen year old, I crave that more than ever. But the good thing about havin a family at church, is that I have those kind of spiritual families. Cassie and Preston Blair have pretty much been that to me. They are completely amazing. Yes, I do get in trouble by them,too! But, that's what I've been looking for. Don't get me wrong. I absolutley love my momma. She's done so much for me in my life. She's the most amazing person in my life. Just being a girl without a father and that sense of a family bond between a mother and a father kinda bugs me. I am so greatful that I have this family in my life. It's like knowing my father was never gonna be there, God put a family in my life that would be that to me.






Also, Masters Commission. That is another reason that I fell in love with this program. This years Masters Commission has stolen my heart. haha. Yes, they have. They are completely amazing. This year of all years, they took the initiative to get into my life. They were the ones who wanted to get to know me and be part of my life. That's something I need in my life. And I am super thankful for the people who are in my life this year. They are completely amazing. Thanks Guys. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment