Monday, March 16, 2009

6 Months...



So, there's this program that will be running my life in about 6 months. Ok, I say running my life, but i mean it will be my life. That's right. I'll be in Masters Commission. I'm completely pumped. I cannot wait. Too bad I feel like I'm not good enough to be in Masters. It's been my heart since the first year Pastor Shawn Marcell took over. He is my youth pastor and soon to be my XMC director. He's been someone who has always been completely and brutally honest with me. I've been around masters for about 5 years of my life and know a lot about the program. But, thats the funny thing about masters, you completely come out of your comfort zone. Even though I am in my comfort zone, I'll definitly be pulled out of it. There are a lot of people in masters commission that I've grown close to over the years and I am completely thankful for them. They tell me how it is. And that's what this blog will be about. My journey to masters where I will begin a 9 month journey with God to grow into my area of ministry and to be a disciple of him. There will be some highs and lows, but what's a life when you can't enjoy the highs and learn from the lows. Can't wait for Experience Week, 28 days til I experience the life of a masters student! Needless to say I am completely excited. An entire week to spend with my family that I will be living with for 9 months. Can't wait to see how I grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment